- Current Prices:$309,900 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$272,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $25,$0 to $25
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Newport represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newport are about $100,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.