Crosby, Texas 77532
- 4 beds
- 3 baths
- 2186 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$49,900 to $348,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $291,010
- Median Sale Price:$164,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 5,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2acres
The community of Newport consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $40 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,005 to as high as $11,585. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $40 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,068 to as high as $1,236.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.