- Current Prices:$155,000 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,638
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600,$40 to $324/mo,$40 to $720
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 11,716Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 30Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Newport. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,444 to as high as $11,228. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $600. Property taxes for the year are around $1,068.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.