- Current Prices:$149,900 to $168,500
- Closed Prices:$107,000 to $162,000
- Median Sale Price:$137,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$345/quarter,$345/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 1,154Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Newport Glen features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Newport Glen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newport Glen are $130,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.