- Current Prices:$109,900 to $143,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $142,500
- Median Sale Price:$122,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$960/quarter,$0,$0 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,153 to 1,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newport are $110,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.