- Current Prices:$1,400,000 to $2,120,000
- Closed Prices:$1,200,000 to $2,499,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,682,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$928
- Association Fee Ranges:$525,$43 to $220/mo,$0 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,001 to 2,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Newport Shores represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newport Shores are about $160,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.