- Current Prices:$175,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $202.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 1,553Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Newton Parish represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newton Parish are $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.