- Current Prices:$695,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$798,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$483
- Association Fee Ranges:$83,$83 to $417/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,256 to 2,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Niguel Coast features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Niguel Coast represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Niguel Coast are about $580,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.