- Current Prices:$569,900 to $655,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$629,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$426
- Association Fee Ranges:$325,$317 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 1,656Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Niguel Pointe is largely a attached home community. The homes in Niguel Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Niguel Pointe are $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.