- Current Prices:$1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$1,190,000 to $1,448,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,248,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$512
- Association Fee Ranges:$91/mo,$93 to $98
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,659 to 2,798Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Niguel Summit represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Niguel Summit are about $1,015,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.