- Current Prices:$249,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$42.5 to $61.67/quarter,$61.67/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:899 to 1,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Nina Villa is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Nina Villa are about $95,000 – $225,000 and sit on 2354.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.