- Current Prices:$665,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $875,403
- Median Sale Price:$627,641
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200,$750 to $1200,$375 to $1240
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,998 to 5,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nine Eagles are about $240,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.