- Current Prices:$560,000
- Closed Prices:$495,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$336
- Association Fee Ranges:$425,$31 to $270/mo,$0 to $271
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,404 to 2,585Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Nob Hill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nob Hill are about $135,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, garage parking, detached garage, garage, space per unit - 2 and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.