- Current Prices:$299,000 to $449,950
- Closed Prices:$309,900 to $406,500
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$345 to $599/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,551Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Nobel Point Yacht and Tennis represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nobel Point Yacht and Tennis are about $155,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2 or more spaces, lot and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.