- Current Prices:$315,000 to $398,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $406,500
- Median Sale Price:$378,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$467 to $599/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,551Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Nobel Point Yacht and Tennis represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nobel Point Yacht and Tennis are about $150,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2 or more spaces, covered parking and 1 assigned space.