- Current Prices:$1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$805,000 to $970,000
- Median Sale Price:$960,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$341
- Association Fee Ranges:$167/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,794 to 3,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Nohl Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nohl Ranch are about $575,000 – $1,140,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.