- Current Prices:$674,999 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$774,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,404 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Norco Hills are about $700,000 – $1,075,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.