- Current Prices:$349,900 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 4,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Nordic Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Nordic Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nordic Park are about $65,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.