- Current Prices:$464,500
- Closed Prices:$347,000 to $469,000
- Median Sale Price:$409,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$484
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:754 to 1,147Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nordica Heights are about $100,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.