- Current Prices:$289,900 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $368,585
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$258 to $268
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,896 to 3,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Norman Downes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norman Downes are $295,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.