- Current Prices:$935,000
- Closed Prices:$890,000 to $1,216,000
- Median Sale Price:$985,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$466
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $90/mo,$90
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:2,009 to 2,814Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Normandale Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Normandale Heights are $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.