- Current Prices:$119,000
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$85,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $465.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:694 to 985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Normandy Park Oaks Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Normandy Park Oaks Condominiums are about $40,000 – $110,000 and sit on 173-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.