- Current Prices:$295,000 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$292,500 to $849,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$370
- Association Fee Ranges:$168 to $317/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:848 to 2,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Normandy Place Condominiums are about $200,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.