- Current Prices:$295,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,158 to 1,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Normandy Provence represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Normandy Provence are about $170,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.