- Current Prices:$260,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 1,858Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Normandy Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Normandy Village are about $135,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.