- Current Prices:$278,900 to $879,900
- Closed Prices:$1,725 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$33.25 to $361.5/quarter,$38 to $240/mo,$0,$63
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 4,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Norterra are about $185,000 – $710,000 and sit on 6960.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.