- Current Prices:$749,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$817
- Association Fee Ranges:$725/quarter,$600,$37 to $1012/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1892 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:406 to 2,630Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
North Berkeley is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Berkeley are about $245,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, attached garage, detached garage, int access from garage, space per unit - 1, none, enclosed garage, carport - 1, workshop in garage, side yard access, tandem parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.