- Current Prices:$176,975 to $188,750
- Closed Prices:$139,000 to $216,500
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:668 to 906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Burnet are about $125,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.