- Current Prices:$475,000 to $3,495,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $2,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$802,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$818
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$83 to $576/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1901 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:551 to 4,724Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, North Campus features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in North Campus represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Campus are about $150,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, space per unit - 1, int access from garage, spaces - assigned, carport - 1, below building parking, garage parking, none and security.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.