- Current Prices:$165,000 to $999,900
- Closed Prices:$82,777 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 4,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Chuluota are about $60,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.