- Current Prices:$215,000 to $314,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$241,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$37.5/mo,$448 to $500,$112 to $112.5/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,518 to 4,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Creek are about $160,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.