- Current Prices:$1,665,000 to $1,748,000
- Closed Prices:$681,000 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1326
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 2,743Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Fair Oaks are about $320,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, rv/boat parking, other, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.