- Current Prices:$1,179,000 to $41,500,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $10,284,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,925,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1678
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $10000,$80 to $950/mo,$0 to $11655
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1917 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
North Laguna is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Laguna are about $790,000 – $55,000,000 and sit on 22.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.