- Current Prices:$1,395,000 to $6,000,000
- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $7,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1399
- Association Fee Ranges:$3000,$200 to $746/mo,$0 to $672
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 6,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
North Los Altos is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Los Altos are about $910,000 – $7,775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, carport, driveway, other, off street parking and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.