- Current Prices:$250,000 to $298,900
- Closed Prices:$34,500 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,850
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:460 to 2,179Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of North Margate. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $170, and taxes for the year range from as low as $965 to as high as $5,614. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $170, and taxes for the year are around $243.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.