- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$497,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$362
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 1,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in North Oaks Lower represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Oaks Lower are about $260,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage, street and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.