- Current Prices:$549,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$429,900 to $585,333
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$416
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $185
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 2,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Oaks Upper are about $260,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.