- Current Prices:$115,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1911 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:562 to 2,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in North Oildale represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Oildale are about $60,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.