- Current Prices:$269,900 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 3,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Palm Beach Heights are about $165,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.