- Current Prices:$344,000 to $2,900,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$446,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 4,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Palm Beach Village are about $170,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.