- Current Prices:$309,000 to $860,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $266
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 7,296Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of North Palm Beach Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $417, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,573 to as high as $38,950. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $417, and taxes for the year are around $1,913. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.