- Current Prices:$268,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$116,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,360
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $490
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 7,296Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
North Palm Beach Village features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $417, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,573 to as high as $38,950. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $417, and taxes for the year are around $1,913. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.