- Current Prices:$849,000 to $1,625,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $1,869,000
- Median Sale Price:$947,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$563
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1000,$300 to $600/quarter,$25 to $325/mo,$0 to $800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 4,073Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
North Redondo is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Redondo are about $465,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on 79.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.