- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 1926
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 3,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in North Richmond Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Richmond Terrace are about $60,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.