- Current Prices:$509,900
- Closed Prices:$356,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$86/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,252 to 3,101Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
North Rock is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in North Rock are about $305,000 – $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.