- Current Prices:$719,900
- Closed Prices:$257,000 to $745,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$263.2/quarter,$1152 to $1816,$92 to $97.82/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,812 to 4,242Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
North Shore is a neighborhood in New Market, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1991 and 2003. Homes in North Shore are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in North Shore typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.