- Current Prices:$575,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $670,000
- Median Sale Price:$581,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,120 to 2,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in North Slope represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in North Slope are about $280,000 – $470,000 and sit on 10614.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.