- Current Prices:$1,965,000 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$1,375,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$680
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $1542/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,960 to 4,172Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
North Village is a neighborhood in Boca Grande, Florida. Homes in North Village are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in North Village typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.