- Current Prices:$68,500 to $7,495,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $6,888,000
- Median Sale Price:$839,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$633
- Association Fee Ranges:$1575/quarter,$275 to $897/mo,$0 to $1278
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1875 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:249 to 19,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Northeast Los Angeles is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Northeast Los Angeles represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northeast Los Angeles are about $400,000 – $4,570,000 and sit on 5863-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, carport, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.