- Current Prices:$899,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,095,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$436
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,571 to 4,163Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Northern Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northern Heights are about $435,000 – $1,975,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.