- Current Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$1,235,000 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,369,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$501
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,766 to 4,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Northern Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northern Hills are about $685,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.