- Current Prices:$395,000 to $5,300,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $2,092,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/quarter,$200 to $647/mo,$5000,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 9,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
The homes in Northern Plains represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northern Plains are about $395,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on 13.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.