Tomball, Texas 77375
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2555 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$169,500 to $599,990
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1375,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 5,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
The style of homes in Northern Point run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $1,375. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,496 to as high as $5,238 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.