- Current Prices:$332,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$296,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$435 to $450,$435 to $455/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:585 to 1,155Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Northgate Village features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Northgate Village are about $90,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, none, guest parking, no parking on site, other, carport - 1, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.